admission counselor Logo admission counselor Logo
>>
<<
Home > News > NEET UG 2020, Examination, Results And All Updates

NEET UG 2020, Examination, Results and all Updates
Category: Admission, Exam

The exam was conducted on September 13, 2020, by the National Testing Agency (NTA)

National Eligibility cum Entrance Test - Undergraduate (NEET-UG) 2020 result will be announced soon after the exam is terminated. Students can check results online on the official website of NTA (ntaneet.nic.in). NEET-UG is an undergraduate level entrance exam for the admission in top government or private medical and dental colleges in India. It is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA), which provides the results to the Directorate General of Health Services at the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.

The exam was conducted on September 13, 2020, by the National Testing Agency (NTA). After that, the eligible candidates can apply for counseling conducted by the Director General of Health Services (DGHS) for admission in 15% All India Quota seats (AIQ) for UG medical courses, remaining 85% seats in the colleges is the State Quota seats filled by the counseling authorities of states, i.e. listed below:

  • Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education, Tamil Nadu

  • The Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/Counselling Board and Principal and Controller, SMS Medical College and Hospital, Jaipur, Rajasthan

  • The Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP

  • Department of Health & Family Welfare (DHFW), Kolkata, West Bengal

  • The Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala

  • Commissioner, State CET Cell, Mumbai

  • Department of Medical Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh, etc.

Top 10 Government Medical Colleges in India (Medicine/MBBS)

  1. AIIMS New Delhi

  2. PGIMER, Chandigarh

  3. Christian Medical College, Vellore

  4. King George’s Medical University, Lucknow

  5. JIPMER Puducherry

  6. BHU Varanasi

  7. Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi

  8. Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh

  9. Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi

  10. Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum

Top 10 Private Medical Colleges in India (Medicine/MBBS)

  1. Christian Medical College, Vellore

  2. Kasturba Medical College, Manipal

  3. Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai

  4. Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, New Delhi

  5. M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore

  6. Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana

  7. Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore

  8. Dr. D Y Patil Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Pune

  9. Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar

  10. SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Chennai

Our Services
Career Counselling
Help Student in Course Selection
Help Student in College Selection
Universities Application Form Filling
Understanding Student Query
Help Student in Counselling
Regular Updates About Entrance Exams
Provide Universities Accurate Info
Help and Guide for Admission Process
© Copyright 2020 - All Right Reserved | Crucial Admission Counselor Pvt. Ltd.