National Testing Agency (NTA) issued the official answer key
and recorded the answer for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET)
at neet.nta.nic. Today. Applicants can challenge the scanned images along with
the provisional answer keys and recorded responses of the OMR answer sheets of
NEET (UG) 2021 uploaded by NTA today.
Applicants who want to
challenge the NEET answer key 2021 can opt for it till October 17. Applicants
who have an objection to the official answer key, OMR answer sheet grading, and
recorded answers can opt for the challenge till 9 pm on 17 October. NTA has
sent the scanned image of the OMR answer sheet to the listed e-mail address
proffered by the applicants at the time of the online application form
submission of NEET (UG) 2021.
To challenge the provisional answer
key, applicants will have to pay a processing fee of Rs 1000 per question
challenged, and candidates who want to challenge the OMR answer sheet grading
and recorded response will have to pay a processing fee of Rs 200 per
question/grade. Fees will have to be paid. Interested candidates can pay the
processing fee through Debit, Credit Card, or Net Banking from 17 October till
10 PM. NTA will not take the challenge without receiving the online processing
for challenge of answer key
- Visit the official NTA website, i.e., neet.nta.nic.in.
- After that, click on ‘Apply for Answer Key Challenge'.
- Choose the test booklet code.
- Login with your application number.
- Choose the question numbers and click on the submit tab.
- Select the answer that you believe is correct.
- Click on "Confirm" button.
- Pay the objection filing fee, which is Rs 1000 for each challenge answer after payment, download/ print the answer key challenge receipt.